Posted on August 3, 2014
You Will Live Forever In Our Hearts Michael Johns
Posted on July 23, 2014
The David Foster Foundation Proudly Announces…
Posted on March 6, 2014
A Personal Message from David Foster…
Posted on November 6, 2013
DAVID FOSTER & MARY J. BLIGE SET TO PERFORM LIVE HOLIDAY CONCERT ON HSN NOV. 17TH!
Posted on September 17, 2013
DAVID FOSTER PRODUCES NEW HOLIDAY ALBUM BY MARY J. BLIGE “A MARY CHRISTMAS”!
HITMAN: David Foster and Friends back in Asia! Singapore the first city in this year’s Asian tour
Posted on September 3rd, 2012
After two successful Asian tours David Foster and Friends is back in the region in November 2012. HITMAN David Foster and Friends will make its way to five Asian cities starting off with Singapore on 2nd and 3rd November, with their next stop being Bangkok, Thailand on 5th November, Jakarta, Indonesia for 7th and 9th November, followed by China and Japan. The new line-up of iconic artists for the first three cities include 10-time Grammy Award winners, Chaka Khan and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, young New Zealand classical crossover singing sensation Hayley Westenra and timeless favourite Paul Young. Introducing David’s latest music sensation Dirty Loops from Sweden! Catch them for the first time with David Foster and Friends at The Star PAC Grand Opening in Singapore.
Singapore will be the first city on this year’s Asian tour for the man behind classic hits like “The Prayer” and Chicago’s “You’re The Inspiration”. The concert tour, which has garnered rave reviews over the last three years, showcases Foster’s musical talent and performances from international artists of all genres. The maestro that has been praised by the likes of Michael Bublé, saying he is “one of the most brilliant musical minds of our time”, will bring forth his larger-than-lifepersonality and share his many decades of music making to guarantee a superb night of entertainment. David Foster together with his group of acclaimed Friends will be the first major international artists to take the main stage at The Star Performing Arts Centre (TheStar PAC), Singapore, featuring a state-of-the-art 5,000 seating concert venue. On 2nd and 3rd November, HITMAN David Foster and Friends will perform at this new and much anticipated addition to Singapore’s venue offerings. David Foster has garnered an impressive following in Asia and audiences will not be disappointed.
- Superstar Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, a 10-time Grammy Award winner and iconic pop legend, singer, producer and writer with hits like “When Can I See You Again”, “Everytime I Close My Eyes”, “For The Cool In You”, “Never Keeping Secrets”, “Whip Appeal” and his duet with Eric Clapton “Change The World”. The man, who has worked with numerous artists like Michael Jackson, Pink and more recently, Beyonce – co-writing her latest single “Best Thing I Never Had” – is said to be working on his new solo album in the studios.
- Rock out with Chaka Khan with her spectacular stage presence and powerful vocals. Chaka has been a huge influence on generations of music artists ever since she burst into the scene in the 1970s. Her slew of hit singles like “Tell Me Something Good”, “Everlasting Love” and “Ain’t Nobody” has earned her an impressive 10 Grammy Awards throughout her musical career.
- For classical-crossover lovers, be enchanted by New Zealander Hayley Westenra’s uplifting voice. The young vocal prodigy debuted on the music scene in 2003 at the tender age of 15 when she released her first album Pure, inspiring a renewed love for ageless classics like “River of Dreams” and “Wuthering Heights”. Westenra has since grown and matured in leaps and bounds, having worked with legendary film composer Ennio Morricone and his orchestra in Rome on her latest album Paradiso, which was released last year.
- Representing the best of British soul and rock, Paul Young joins the stellar lineup of Friends in this year’s concerts. Paul’s first solo album in 1983 included the infinitely memorable number one singles “Wherever I Lay My Hat” and “Come Back and Stay”. His second album “The Secret of Association” in 1987 and the hit “Every Time You Go Away” confirmed Paul’s superstar status and solidified his position as a timeless favourite who continues to enthral audiences worldwide.
- Presenting the latest Swedish music sensation, DIRTY LOOPS, a young trio of fantastic musicians who are causing a stir all over the world. Millions of fans have discovered them online through their videos and recordings of masterfully-performed versions of hits from Lady Gaga to Justin Bieber. Discovered and nurtured by songwriter and manager Andreas Carlsson, and signed to the Verve Music Group worldwide by Chairman David Foster, DIRTY LOOPS are at work on their debut release for early 2013.